Hot Chocolate Snowman Jars are fun to make and are the perfect gift to show you really care. When completely assembled, you get an awesome craft that looks just as sweet as it tastes!
Graham cracker crumbs
Small mason jars
Red and tan fabric ribbon
Black felt paper
1. Place cocoa powder in one jar. Close it securely.
2. Place marshmallows in a second jar and secure lid tightly.
3. In the third jar add a layer of crushed graham crackers. Then sprinkle a layer of chocolate chips and peppermint candy.
4. Cut out a large circle in the black felt paper. The circumference of the circle should be a couple of inches greater than that of the lid.
5. Place the circle on top of the marshmallow jar lid and hot glue the fabric to the outer rim of the jar. You can hot glue a ribbon around the hat to add dimension.
6. Place the cocoa powder jar below the marshmallows, followed by the crushed graham crackers and peppermint jar at the bottom.
7. Draw on the buttons, eyes and mouth of a snowman with sharpie and an orange carrot nose with an orange marker or paint.
8. Tie a strip of fabric or ribbon around where the marshmallow and cocoa powder jars meet to give your snowman a scarf.
9. Once that’s complete, hot glue the outer rim of each lid so that they will stick together but you’ll still be able to twist them apart. Then you’re done!
Watch the video here!
Have some more fun with chocolate this Christmas with Christmas Chocolate Treats - Choo Choo Train!
Jenna is a staff writer and production assistant at Creative Child Magazine. She is currently attending University of Nevada - Las Vegas.