These jello cups are cheap and fun to make! They take some time to make, but it's worth it. These Jello cups are delicious and creative. These jello cups can be for any occasion!
6 Packs of 3 oz Jello (grape, blue raspberry, lime/green apple, lemon/pineapple, orange/peach, cherry/raspberry)
6 Cups of boiling water
Whip cream, sprinkles, gold flakes (optional)
Clear plastic cups
(5-10 minutes to make, 20-40 minutes to solidify in fridge)
(Total time 2-4 hours)
1. Boil 1 ½ Cups of water. Pour grape mixture into water and stir until it dissolves.
Tip: Do this in a bowl so it's easy to pour.
2. To speed up the process, add ½ Cup of ice and stir until dissolved (optional). Next, pour the mixture into each cup evenly; about 3-4 tablespoons depending on the size of the cup.
Tip: Eyeball it to see how many layers will fit in each cup. If you have extra, layer it in a container.
3. Place the cups in the fridge for 20-45 minutes or until hardened. To speed up the process, place the cups in your freezer.
4. Repeat the first 3 steps for each layer of jello.
5. Decorate according to the occasion. For instance on St. Patty’s Day, add whip cream and gold flakes. Have fun!