What kids activities do you do? Ever thought about LEGOLAND? While there are so many reasons to take your family to this California destination, we have narrowed it down to the top 10 reasons to go!
1. There are more than 30,000 LEGO® models throughout LEGOLAND® California Resort created out of more than 60 million LEGO bricks.
2. The largest model is a giant dinosaur named “Bronty” created out of more than two million LEGO bricks and the smallest model is a pigeon on a building in Miniland Washington, D.C. which is made of a mere four LEGO bricks!
3. A Master Model Builder secretly hid a tiny LEGO brick mouse hidden in the belly of the lion in front of the MGM Grand in Miniland Las Vegas.
4. LEGOLAND California has more than 60 rides, shows and attractions including three rollercoasters. Coastersaurus, in Dino Island, is considered a “pink knuckle” coaster meaning children won’t get white knuckles from riding it, but will get excited enough for them to turn pink!
5. Behind the reception desk in the lobby at LEGOLAND Hotel, there is an entire wall created out of more than 5,000 LEGO Minifigures!
6. All Model Citizens (employees) at LEGOLAND California Resort will trade their mini-figures worn on their brick name badge with any young guest who requests it!
7. All of the freshwater fish living in SEA LIFE® Aquarium can be found in California lakes and streams, and the cold water marine animals are all native to the California coastline.
8. Pirate Reef, the only ride that can be accessed by both LEGOLAND Water Park and LEGOLAND theme park, holds 155,000 gallons of water as guests plummet down 25 feet between the 30-foot long pirate ships of Captain Red Brick and Captain Blue Brick.
9. The centerpiece of LEGOLAND Water Park is a 45-foot-tall tower designed to immerse children in the creative world of LEGO®. The four main slides originate with this tower.
10. Well, its LEGOLAND! No where else in the world is like it and it is jam-packed with interactive, educational and imaginative fun!