Creative Child Awards Program
Creative Child Magazine's Awards Program is unique in that all products submitted are reviewed by parents, educators and professionals alike. Products are not reviewed by any one person. They are reviewed by many people-the very people who purchase them.
How to Enter the Program
- Fill out the official entry form. The cost to enter each product is $75, (was $150). You may enter multiple products.
- Once the entry has been approved, you will be directed to a page that will serve as your official receipt.
- The following are required for each product and can be submitted using our online product award entry link:
- Name and contact information
- 300 dpi image, 900px (3 in.) by 900px (3 in.)
- 100-225-character product description
- 2 samples
- Mail all samples to the following address:
Scooterbay Publishing, Inc.
Attn: Creative Child Magazine, Product Review Department
2505 Anthem Village Drive, #E619
Henderson, NV 89052
Note: Creative Child Magazine's Awards Program is not a testing program that examines each product on how it adheres to safety for children. All reviews are strictly based on the opinions of parents and educators and not safety professionals. We recommend that if you have a concern regarding any of the products featured on our website or published in Creative Child Magazine please contact the Consumer Products Safety Commission.